AV Group is an exciting and innovative company that is backed by world class strength, the Aditya Birla Group (ABG), a 40 billion $US corporation in the League of Fortune 500 companies. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. Over 60 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations. As a member of The Aditya Birla Group based in India, our mandate is to produce specialty pulp products to service the textile industry. Consequently, we offer professional challenges in a range of disciplines to assist us to grow and operate. AV Group offers outstanding career opportunities as well as the chance to be a part of a developing team.
AV Terrace Bay Inc. is one of the three pulp and fibre mills in Canada. The mill is located in the township of Terrace Bay, located on the shore of Lake Superior. The township and the mill are surrounded by beautiful landscapes and a natural setting that offers a multitude of activities, both within the community and its surrounding that would appeal to nature lovers and families alike.
We are currently recruiting for Operations Labourers, Skilled Trades, Electrical Engineers and Ticketed Operating Engineers
– Must be a high school graduate or have the GED equivalency
– Must successfully meet the Company standards for the Aptitude and Physical Testing
– Trades – Must hold a valid and current provincial or inter-provincial (red seal) ticket
– Power Engineer – Must hold a valid and current 4th Class Power Engineer ticket
– Must be willing to work rotating shifts in a plant that operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
– Must be committed to safety and producing the highest quality product
– Ability to work in a team based environment.
– Forest products manufacturing experience would be considered an asset.
– Must be willing to relocate to Terrace Bay
In addition to the challenge and opportunity associated with the positions, Terrace Bay Pulp Inc. offers competitive salary and benefits.
$1000 Bonus for returning employees
Applicants interested in working for a progressive, team oriented company should send their resume and supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
AV Terrace Bay Inc.
21 Mill Road
Terrace Bay, Ontario P0T 2W0
Fax: (807) 825-8846
We wish to thank all candidates in advance for their applications however, only those under consideration will be contacted.