School Bus Driver
Location: Prince George, BC
Diversified Transportation – BC Operations is currently seeking dedicated and safety-minded School Bus Drivers to join our team. This is an essential role that offers job security, a flexible schedule and allows you to make a difference on the front line by transporting our children to school safely.
The health and safety of our employees and passengers have always been our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have implemented the following additional safety protocols:
- Safe and distanced interview process including virtual interviews and online onboarding
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Buses assigned to one driver wherever possible for fewer touchpoints
- Thorough wipe down of all high contact areas in the workplace (including buses) to be completed twice daily
- Sanitizing bus interiors with Health Canada-approved disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer stations in offices
Why You Should Choose Diversified BC
We offer free personalized training, competitive wages, bonuses, and flexibility within your personal life.
- Part-time hours – perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree!
- Free Class 2 training and upgrade
- Competitive wages
- Evenings, weekends, summers, and holidays off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday – no mandatory nights or weekend work
As a School Bus Driver, you will work a split shift, driving approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. You will be assigned a route that falls between the hours of 6:30 am – 9:30 am in the morning and between 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm in the afternoon. Spare drivers must be comfortable with navigation as they can cover any route. A good knowledge of the surrounding area is essential.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license (FREE Class 2 training provided)
- Clean driver’s abstract with a safe driving record
- Clear criminal record and vulnerable sector search
The interested candidate may apply by submitting a completed resume by email to email@example.com or by fax 780-449-7198, attention to Bernard D.