VICTORIA – B.C. is reporting 1,785 new cases of COVID-19, for a total of 243,731 cases in the province.
Note: Case counts provided on Tuesday, Dec. 28, 2021, are preliminary.
The new cases include:
* 791 new cases in Fraser Health
* 400 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
* 269 new cases in Interior Health
* 42 new cases in Northern Health
* 283 new cases in Island Health
The Ministry of Health will return to regular reporting of COVID-19 cases, vaccinations, hospitalizations and deaths, and cases and hospitalizations by vaccination status on Wednesday, Dec. 29, 2021.