The Prince George Aquatic Centre will be closed to the public from Monday, September 6 to Monday, October 11 to accommodate its annual maintenance period.
The Aquatic Centre will reopen and swim programs will resume on Tuesday, October 12.
View all available aquatic programs and register online (limited spots are available).
The civic facility closes each year to provide required maintenance and upgrades to pool amenities. This year, the following maintenance and enhancements will be provided at the Aquatic Centre:
- Repairing the bulkhead, tiles, pool ladder, and underwater and overhead lights
- Providing preventative maintenance on the movable floor and score clock
- Replacing valves to prevent water backflow
- Upgrading the UV disinfection system and heat exchanger
- Touch-up painting on walls and in lockers
- Draining, filling, and deep-cleaning the pools