Prince George residents (age 12 and older) will have the opportunity to be immunized at a pop-up clinic available during the following dates and times in the Pine Centre Mall at the old Le Chateau location.
- Saturday June 26 – 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Saturday July 10 – 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Thursday July 15 – 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Friday July 16 – 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Saturday July 17 – 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Sunday July 18 – 12:00pm – 4:00pm
This clinic is for first dose only. Registration is recommended, no appointment necessary. Clinic times may vary based on volume and supply.
Ways to register:
- Online (24 hours a day): www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/
- By phone (7 days a week, 7 am to 7 pm PDT): 1-833-838-2323
- In person at the Service BC location nearest you.
For more information, including the clinic location and hours, visit https://www.northernhealth.ca/health-topics/covid-19-immunization-clinics
Link to the Prince George Facebook group post:https://www.facebook.com/groups/NHPrinceGeorge/permalink/543106906688285/