Hyatt Place Prince George, the first Hyatt Place branded hotel in northern British Columbia, is officially open. The new, five-story hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is owned and operated by Mundi Hotel Enterprises, Inc.
The hotel’s downtown location is within 15 minutes of the airport, and is steps of government offices, dozens of restaurants and the Prince George Conference and Civic Centre. Nearby attractions include Rolling Mix Arena; home to the Spruce Kings, the Prince George Art Gallery, unique local merchants and the Saturday Farmer’s Market. Within a short drive, exploration awaits, such as Lhedli T’enneh Park, museums, golf, Northern Lights Winery and the CN Centre; Prince George’s concert and entertainment venue, home of the Western Hockey League’s Prince George Cougars.
“As Prince George continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said interim General Manager, Rajat Kadiyan, in a news release. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Prince George offers:
- 104 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper, room choices include the option of kitchenettes
- Breakfast featuring a variety of pre-packaged or individually wrapped hot and cold breakfast items to suit all needs
- The Market serving freshly prepared pre-packaged meals anytime, day or night
- The Placery featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, pre-packaged bar bites, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
- Indoor Pool enjoy a few laps in the heated indoor pool
“Prince George is a wonderful place, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and is a hub of northern British Columbia businesses and activities,” said Ron Mundi, owner, Mundi Hotel Enterprises Inc. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that Hyatt Place Prince George will exceed guest expectations and provide guests with everything they need while visiting the area.”