The COVID-19 situation in British Columbia is continually evolving, and the information below is current as of 1:30 p.m. on Monday, April 13, 2020.
* Total confirmed cases in B.C.: 1,490
* New cases since April 11, 2020: 45
* Hospitalized cases: 137
* Intensive care: 58
* COVID-19 related deaths: 69
* Recovered: 926
* Long-term care and assisted-living homes currently affected: 20
Confirmed cases by region:
* Vancouver Coastal Health: 650
* Fraser Health: 591
* Island Health: 87
* Interior Health: 136
* Northern Health: 26
New provincial advice and measures:
* Joint statement from Adrian Dix, Minister of Health, and Dr. Bonnie Henry, provincial health officer:
New federal measures:
* NEW: Keeping Canadians and workers in the food supply chain safe:
* For provincial support and COVID-19 information: www.gov.bc.ca/covid
* For seniors looking for additional support at this time, call 211 or visit: http://www.bc211.ca/
* For information for Indigenous peoples in B.C., visit: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/governments/indigenous-people/covid19
* If you or a family member need additional medical advice, call 811.
* 53,505 individuals have been tested as of April 9, 2020.
* If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online: https://covid19.thrive.health
* If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
For the latest medical updates, including case counts, prevention, risks and testing, visit: http://www.bccdc.ca/
Or follow @CDCofBC on Twitter.
For the provincial health officer’s orders, notices and guidance, visit: www.gov.bc.ca/phoguidance
For non-health related information, including financial, child care and education supports, travel, transportation and essential service information, visit: www.gov.bc.ca/Covid-19
Or call 1 888 COVID19 (1 888 268-4319) between 7:30 a.m. and 8 p.m., seven days a week.
For recommendations on protecting yourself and your community, including for employers and businesses, visit:
For common questions about COVID-19 and terminology, visit: