Skip to content

Two treated for smoke inhalation following fire at four-plex

Two people were taken to the hospital and treated for smoke inhalation following an accident kitchen fire in a four-plex in the 1400 block of Irwin Street on Tuesday.

Prince George Fire Rescue Services got the call at about 7 p.m. and encountered smoke and flames coning from a ground floor window. Crews managed to extinguish the flames quickly, however damage is estimated at about $100,000.

Tenants from all units of the four-plex were evacuated.

What do you think about this story?