Skip to content

Labour Day fire damages First Avenue duplex

A fire in a duplex Labour Day afternoon caused an estimated $100,000 damage and investigation of the fire has been handed over to the RCMP.

Prince George Fire Rescue was called out to the blaze, in the 4300-block of First Avenue, just before 1 p.m. They discovered smoke and flames coming from a back corner of the side-by-side, single-storey duplex.

Two occupants, who were home at the time of the fire, escaped without injury.

What do you think about this story?