The Evacuation Order is in effect for: Germansen Landing along to the Thutade and Germansen Landing bridge, south of the boundary of Nina Lake and to 1 km north of Germansen Lake.
- Please register at the ESS Reception Centre at the Chetwynd Reception Centre located at 4817 – 53rd Street, Chetwynd beginning at 6 pm August 18, 2018 and as required. If required please contact the Chetwynd ESS Reception Centre at 1-250-788-6344.
- After hours in regard to Emergency Social Services (ESS) please contact the Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako at 250-692-3195 or 1-800-320-3339 or Emergency Management BC at 1-800-663-3456.
- Emergency Social Services can provide assistance for food, lodging, clothing, emotional support and family reunification.
If you are a farm business and require assistance in regard to livestock please contact the Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako (RDBN) at 250-692-3195 or 1-800-320-3339.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- You must leave the area immediately.
- If you need transportation assistance from the area please advise the individual providing this notice or call the Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako at 250-692-3195 or Emergency Management BC at 1-800-663-3456.
- Close all windows and doors.
- Shut off all gas and electrical appliances, other than refrigerators and freezers.
- Close gates (latch) but do not lock.
- Gather your family: take a neighbour or someone who needs help.
- Take critical items (medicine, purse, wallet, and keys) only if they are immediately available. Take pets in pet kennels or on leash.