Skip to content

Christmas Eve fire damages mobile home

No one was injured in a Christmas Eve fire in a mobile home on North Nechako Drive.

Prince George Fire and Rescue Services were called out at about 5 p.m. According to the fire department, the owner had been attempting to thaw frozen water lines with a propane torch, which sparked the fire.

Crews were able to put out the fire quickly and damage is estimated at $5,000.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *