The Elks May Day Parade will be held Saturday, May 27, from approximately 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. During this time, there will be no access to the Prince George Conference and Civic Centre from Seventh Avenue, and limited access via Ninth Avenue.
The following streets will be closed to traffic:
- Proceeding west on Seventh Avenue to Victoria Street.
- Northbound on Victoria Street to Third Avenue.
- Eastbound on Third Avenue to George Street.
- Southbound on George Street to Lower Patricia Boulevard.
- Lower Patricia Boulevard between George Street and Dominion Street will be closed from approximately 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. for the parade float assembly.
Motorists are advised to expect delays in the area of the parade route and to drive with caution and obey all flag persons and traffic signs.