Between Thursday December 15 and Wednesday December 21, the Prince George RCMP have received multiple reports of mailboxes being broken into throughout the community.
Some of the locations reported:
- Bendixon Road and Sutley Road
- Cummings Road (2)
- Wappatti Road
- Fisher Road
- Birkitt Road
- Blackburn Road
- Giscome Road
- Monterey Road and Cook Crescent
- Chief Lake Road and Fox Drive
- Chief Lake Road and Christina Road
- Chief Lake Road and Pilot Mountain Road
- Hillside Drive and McLarty Crescent
- Highway 97 and Jorgenson Road
The Prince George RCMP are asking the public to report any suspicious activity to police immediately and to check your mail every day to avoid being a victim of theft this holiday season.