Do you have City Hall on speed dial?
The city recently received the necessary approval from the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) to implement a 3-1-1 service in Prince George.
In addition to dialing 3-1-1, citizens have multiple ways of contacting the City:
- Outside City limits, call 250-561-7600.
- Email email@example.com.
- Visit the Service Centre at 1100 Patricia Blvd.
- Visit the City website at www.princegeorge.ca
- Download the CityofPG app and send a service request.
Residents can call, email, or visit the Service Centre to:
- Request info on city services and bylaws.
- Order, exchange, or report damage to a garbage bin.
- Inquire about utility bills, property taxes, and licenses.
- Submit a service request. Report potholes, failed street lights, water-related issues, icy or snowy streets, missed garbage, graffiti, and more.
- Get support for city online services.
- Provide feedback.
A report on the implementation of the 311 service will be presented to Council during tonight’s meeting.