Thinking about exporting to Europe? Expanding your business horizons?
Global Affairs Canada is coming to Prince George to help you learn how to do just that. It is hosting the European Union Export Business Forum, which will be held Monday, March 5 at the Ramada Hotel.
The forum, which runs from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., will feature presentations on the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) and market opportunities in the European Union.
An in-depth summary of the opportunities available through CETA to help you become more competitive in the EU market.
Information about specific market opportunities in key industries such as Manufacturing, Food, ICT, Professional Services and others.
Market development advice and programming information from Global Affairs Canada (GAC) and the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), Export Development Canada (EDC), Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC).
One-on-One pre-arranged meetings with EU trade experts about your company’s specific market approaches and opportunities.
- Christian Hansen, Pacific Regional Director & Senior Trade Commissioner
- Sanjeev Chowdhury, Director, Free Trade Agreement Promotion Task Force, Global Affairs Canada
- Andrée Cooligan, Ambassador, Embassy of Canada to Finland
- Taylor Hladik, Senior Trade Commissioner, High Commission of Canada to the United Kingdom
- Holly McCoubrey, Deputy Director, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Representative
- Pascal Kerneis, Managing Director, European Services Forum